To help strengthen immune system and promote good health.
Beeswax, Grapeseed oil, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils- Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Lemon.
Babies under 1 years old:
- Apply daily on sole of the feet.
- Apply on sole of the feet & spine daily after bath.
- Apply as a massage balm when unwell or when needed.
Excellent to be used during fever or unwell to stabilise body temperature and help combat infection and build up body's defense.
Great for children who's started schooling or in a childcare.
- Kindly conduct a patch test on skin before applying it to the rest of the body.
- Ensure skin area is dry before applying the balm.
- To avoid contamination, please use the mini spatula provided. In addition, make sure hand is clean & dry.
- Best used within 3 months, although it has a shelf life of 6 months.
- Results may vary.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities. Always recap after use.
Do you know that Essential oils can boost immune system and protect your child from easily getting sick?
This is is an amazing blend of highly anti-viral, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti infectious essential oils.
Our signature, BOOST (Immune Booster Balm) contains powerful essential oils that can help you to build stronger immune system. This way your body will be able to fight any infections.
Excellent to use as a support when child is unwell, to help stabilize the temperature. It is highly effective and can be applied daily to strengthen the immune system and promote good health.
"Prevention is better than cure".
This Boost has been a favourite of many from young to old! A Natural way to protect your body from catching any viruses and harmful infections in order to stay healthy. A healthy family is a happy family.