- SKIN HEALING BALM
- To cleanse & disinfect minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Relieves skin irritation, acne, bug bites, eczema, rashes, etc.
Beeswax, Organic Coconut oil, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils - Lavender, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Clove, Niaouli, Geranium, Rosewood, Coriander, Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Lemon, Jasmine, Rose.
- Apply a small amount on affected area, ensure skin is dry before use. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
- Great to use daily as a nappy rash cream (away from the genital area).
- Can also be used on pimples to help reduce inflammation (check individual skin sensitivity before use).
- Ideal as an insect repellent.
- Avoid applying to skin if you will be exposed to sunlight or UV rays within a brief period. (eg. sand play, beach activities, swimming, etc.)
- Kindly conduct a patch test on skin before applying it to the rest of the body.
- Ensure skin area is clean and dry before applying the balm.
- As every product is freshly handmade, no preservatives and can last up to 12 months from manufacturing date. It is best to use when it is fresh. We recommend best within 6 months. Please check the date at the bottom of every product before use.
- Please do not mix application with other chemical products at the same time. Use them at different timing. This way, you'll be able to find out if there is any allergy reactions.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. If irritation or rash persists, stop using and give it few days and monitor any reactions, consult a doctor if symptoms get worsened.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. If product melted.